___BlackBloG___ About me !: a promise that was so sweet

Please Wait...

PESAN INI DIPERSEMBAHKAN OLEH:

Please Wait... Please Wait... Please Wait...

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

a promise that was so sweet

i hope i can be patient. because of my patient had made were destroyed by her and she didn't want to restore it as before. what she could be more evil than this ? huh !? i hope she comes back because i'm still waiting but i know she's not coming back. and stupid me. because i'm still waiting. even though she's back centainly it was not for me.. one another. i hope she's still like i expect even though she is not mine anymore. what's on her mind at that time? maybe someone has washed his brain and it was a lucky.. because of her sweet promises was erased. although this is a risk and this is my prayer but the way she did was really cheated and cruel. i deserve to his knees to his new boyfriend.. KUMAMON :(

thank you for the suffering and the lies that you have made because it make me so collapsed and suffered..

sorry for all my flaws.. beacause can't exceed what has he have

i hope you realize that all..

akhirnya jadi juga.. maap yah kalo inggrisnya salah :p

No comments:

gold untuk travian:klik untuk dapet gold

Pick My DraGoNs

klik ajjaDragonadoptersclick donkclick donkklik ajjaklik ajja